Bloom Flower Bloom

Bloom Flower Bloom
its been a while~

Friday, June 22, 2012

life : masa cepat betol berlalu

it is one phase to change in ur life
u bcme a part of a new family, new life story line

ahh.. i feel like all of dis like..umm unbelievable,
me?seriously?oh my goodness..                                                                                                                                                                         i never count on my life
n d time pass by
im growing, now as a young adult, 22, yea dats my age~~wink2**(。 ◕‿◕。)




i notice dat sum of my habits change too
like, umm, i start to stop myself from too much talk talk talk.
try to be a good listener n polish d good thingy inside of me

throw or reduce bad habits mkes u feel gud
y?
d bad habits aways opposite of d truth : Islam
like talking rubbish : Islam let us to speak wht we should speak
i mean u olls stil can mke jokes but cntrol em
talking too much will reveal urself : stupidness, secret dat u must zipped ur mouth, bla bla bla
other things, emm..my shopaholic habit..duhh..
um..i jz lv dis story as its colourful n of course d truth :D

its hard to throw it away, but i promise to reduce it as much as i can
yea n other things too
i blieve i can
maybe it sound ridiculous, bt believe me
all of d things dat u think its nt a big deal,
will turning into a big conflict cause,
watever reasons u giv,
all of em, u suppose to reduce or juz leave it away
be happy with ur life~keep enjoying life without fake personality~ cheese~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment